Friday, June 29, 2007

Cats I Have Borrowed - by Larry's wife, guest blogger


Circa 1963.

A neighbor's cat, name unknown.
I can never resist any of them but especially the black ones. My baby brother there still isn't into cats.




1981
My roomate's kittens, Saroche (male) and Mani (female), when we brought them home, and a few months later.

I was finishing up my degree, while my roomate was just getting started. I was home more, and these two spent a lot of time in my room. And i didn't even own an electric blanket yet. Maybe it was because my room opened right into the kitchen...


1982
I got a job in the same library in which one of my library-school friends worked, and roomed with her -- plus her three cats and a dog -- for my first 3 months. The electric blanket made me very popular with (L to R):
Lesh (named after Phil Lesh), Willie, and Mouse (a dear little abuse survivor, so-named because she squeaked.)

No comments: